|Legend of Legaia Seru|
Puera is one of the hardest Seru to absorb. This is due to its Death Game ability, which has a high chance of instantly killing a party member or Puera itself. The only way to get past this attack while still having a chance to absorb Puera is by choosing the card that reveals 'Both Heal'.
Upon absorption, Puera will attack with the summon spell Dream Illusion. It hits all enemies on the field for massive damage and is often a 1-hit kill.
- Main article: Dream Illusion
- Puera's magic is the only Seru that reduces the MP of the enemy, and is the only way to do so.
- Puera is the fastest enemy in Legend of Legaia.
- Puera is the only Seru that is seen to be able to communicate with humans in their language (as seen in Zora's Floating Castle). This is presumably a telepathic ability.
- Puera Lv3 has a chance of giving you the Crimson Book accessory if the player has the Evil God Icon equipped.